H Family Photos
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
in one of her fall outfits
it was kind of chilly and rainy this afternoon, so i thought v might like to wear one of her new fall outfits.

Fall outfit 002
bringing her farm out onto the porch.

Fall outfit 008
v and her silo.

Fall outfit 013
checking to see if mama has a cat on her head. i ask her that a lot to get her to look at me so i can take her picture. it doesn't work so often anymore - now she just says no and keeps on doing what she's doing. she knows there's no cat on my head. probably not a sheep or a panther either, but i keep asking.

Fall outfit 020

Fall outfit 022
then i got the bright idea to ask her if i had a lens cap on my head. so she took mine and put it on her head!

Fall outfit 027
lucky for me the lens cap doesn't fit through the fencing.

Fall outfit 031
playing with her farm.

Fall outfit 032
posted by MH @ 5:19 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: MH
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
V's Wishlist

My Amazon.com Wish List

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER