H Family Photos
Saturday, December 22, 2007
i won i won i won!
i won a contest! there are a million of them out there on the internet every day. but i have to say, if i was going to win one, this one is perfect for me.

i won a year's free flickr pro account from all day i dream about photography. if you're into photography, you should definitely be reading adidap. i found the site about two weeks ago and i'm slowly working my way through the archives. sites like this make me realize just how much i have yet to learn (but in a good way).

and i do dream about photography all day, pretty much (you know, in the midst of playing duplos and keeping v from squishing the cats when she hugs them). so thanks antoine, this was great news to wake up to!
posted by MH @ 5:36 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: MH
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
V's Wishlist

My Amazon.com Wish List

Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER